MAC Makeup Haul | Recent Makeup Purchases

3:33 PM

Welcome back dolls! I wanted to hop on here and show you some of my recent mac makeup purchases. These goodies are just things that caught my eye within the past month, and other things I needed to stock up on. Stay tuned here to see more cute pictures. YOU KNOW YOU LIKE THEM ;)


After years, I finally decided to re purchase my mac studio fix powder in nc25. This power used to be one of my favorites but with all of the setting powder craze within the past two years I completely forgot about this powder and neglected it. I am so happy to have it again because it truly is a staple in my everyday routine now. 

Of course I also had to pick up my trusty pro longwear concealer. This mac concealer is LIFE ITSELF. YA NEED IT GURL! It makes my under eyes look so flawless. Since I know you want to know, I wear color NW 20.

another staple you'll see in the over all image above is fix +. Who doesn't need fix plus? Enough said.

You're probably wondering what the nude pencil above is eh? I went ahead and gave in to buying a nude eyeliner. I always used white in my waterline before but I truly love the nude color so much more! The pencil I picked up is a MAC technakhol liner in Risque.

Now for all of the fun sturfff!


I know you're probably staring at that eyeshadow like OMFG I NEED THAT! Gurl I got you. The eyeshadow above is called TILT. I picked it up inside the mac pro store so I am not sure if you can get it at a counter but you can for sure order it online. It's the most gorgeous blue shade with purple iridescence.

Let me tell you a little somethin somethin... anytime you find me inside a mac pro store, I'm probably going to buy glitter lmao. The glitter above is Mac's Reflect glitter in pink. I originally wanted reflect pearl but as always, it's sold out (insert crying emoji here). I purchased this pink one thanks to a BOMB ASS artist in the pro store. I attended a master class by him and he used this glitter on his model's eyes and BAM I was sold. Shout out to you boo <3 He is literally AMAZING.

Lastly I got the Viva Glam Ariana lip gloss. I don't think I need to explain why, the swatch photo says it all. GLITTER. (honestly considering buying a backup).

Those were all the goods! I hope you enjoyed this blog post! Don't forget to follow me either on google plus, blogger, bloglovin. Or just submit your email in the sidebar to get updates!.

Another cool way to keep up with my blog is my new app! You can search for it in the app store under "Thanias Beauty".

Okay TATA for now Glamfam <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram